Saturday, March 9, 2013

Easter Milk Cartons

Hi, everyone!  I hope you are having a great day.  I have been busy today.  I have created 6 small Easter milk cartons that are filled with Bunny Tails (mini-marshmallows).  I used my Imagine to print the papers I used, Blossom cartridge, and the Notebook Doodle to cut the milk carton and the bunny was cut from the Gypsy Wanderings.  I used several other cartridges to create the other pieces on my milk cartons.  I made two with pink prints, I have two daughters, and I made 4 with green/blue prints, for my 4 sons.  I only photographed two of the cartons.
Each one of the cartons is a different pattern, so that each child will have a different carton.  I used Jaded Blossom stamps for all the stamping.  I know that the green, which is my son's, has pink stamping but; my sons are secure enough in their masculinity that the pink stamping will not be a concern.  My oldest son says that "only a real man can wear pink" and he is only 11 years old (pretty wise huh? for an eleven year old).   My husband and I are trying to raise our sons right. :)  
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at what I created today.  I hope you enjoyed it and if you did please become a follower.  Thanks again, hope to see you soon.

Margaret

14 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I am starting some treats tonight - not sure how far I will get, but the little milk cartons are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

    Jamie
    Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super CUTE!! Thank so much for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say Margaret, you must have the energy of the energizer bunny with all these amazing things you come up with, and managing a household with six children as well. I wish I could get some of that in a bottle...LOL Your family is mighty blessed to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very cute! I love them!! :0) Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are tooo cute love the milk carton treats !!! love the sayings used on them !! thanks so much for linking up to the Jaded Blossom challenge this month !!!

    michelle ~ JB Owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these, they look amazing. Thanks for joining our March Challenge over at Jaded Blossom.

    Hugs,
    Kate
    JB - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these and that you used your cricut cartridges to make them. So cute and also love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great! Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute! Love the pattern papers and the bunnies! Thanks for joining us this month for the Jaded Blossom challenge.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are soooo cute!!! Love them! Thanks for joining us over at Jaded Blossom!
    ~Candace
    JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love making the milk cartons. Your's are so pretty. Love your paper :)

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so amazing!!! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month :)

    Jenny ~ Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or question for me. Thanks so much!