Saturday, March 16, 2013

3 Ring Circus Layout

Hi!  The past two days have been beautiful here and my kids have started their Spring Break.  Today I am sharing a layout I just completed for my youngest son's first birthday. Wednesday, I made a cake and some cupcakes for Edward's birthday.  When we got finished singing Happy Birthday to him and gave him his cupcake, he was immediately surrounded by siblings that wanted to help him with his cupcake.  He did not eat a bite until they all left him alone with his cupcake.  I was busy loading the dishwasher and then looked over at him and he had dug into his cupcake.  I guess, he couldn't handle all the attention when trying to eat his first cupcake and he needed some alone time with his cupcake. He may my only child that doesn't like to be the center of attention in this three ring circus I call my life.
I used a set from Technique Tuesday for the stamping, I chose this for the title because I got a picture of Edward smiling with chocolate icing all over his face (too cute).  I used the Circle Stax dies from Die-namics to cut the many circles.  The light blue circles were embossed and then inked with Faded Denim ink.  I am going to use the gridded circle for my journaling (which I should have already done).  The largest circle is for his picture.  I used My Creative Time dies for the cupcake.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the layout.
 
I am submitting this into the weekly Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge-89, --you were two use three different designer paper on your project.  I think I actually used four from my pack.  I had a lot of fun with this and I enjoyed checking out the design teams projects.  You may want to take a look at their work, it was really inspiring.  If you are new to my sight and enjoy what you have seen, please become a follower.  Thanks for stopping by!

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or question for me. Thanks so much!