Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CAS(e) Challenge #16

Hi, everyone!  I just completed a card for the CAS(e) Challenge #16.  Using the provided sketch, I completed my card in about 1 hour.
I made a St. Patrick's themed card. that I will be giving it to my kids.  They will need some luk this year trying to catch Liam, the leprechaun in our yard( you can learn more about this tradition at:
I used Jaded Blossom, Luck of the Irish stamp set, to stamp the internal and external sentiment.  A simple "Happy St. Patrick's Day" is stamped inside the card.  I also used my Cricut and A Child's Year cartridge to cut out the three clovers and some burlap to give the card some added dimension.  I am extremely pleased with this card.  Please take some time to stop by and take a look all the cards at CAS(e) Sketch Challenge.
 
I hope you liked the card and thanks for stopping by.
 
Margaret

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! Love the sketch and the clovers!!!
    ~Candace
    Jaded Blossom Owner

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or question for me. Thanks so much!